White house: cannot confirm reports 14 million affected by hack

By

The White House said on Friday that it could not confirm reports that as many as 14 million current and former U.S. government employees had their personal information exposed to hackers in a recent cyber attack on the federal government.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said the investigation continues into the breach at the Office of Personnel Management. Last week, the government said records of up to 4 million people had been compromised.

Tags
White House
Join the Discussion
More News
No Jail for Medical Student Found Guilty of Raping Drunk

No Jail for Medical Student Found Guilty of Raping Drunk Woman Who 'Couldn't Possibly Consent': He Is 'Young' and 'Talented'

Puerto Rican Server Told to 'Go Back to Mexico' By

Puerto Rican Server Told to 'Go Back to Mexico' by Customers in Racist Note: 'No Tips for Illegals'

Georgia Man Chris Louis Leaves Children at McDonald's

Georgia Dad Left Young Children at McDonald's While He Went to a Job Interview. Cops Were Waiting When He Returned

Kolstad Stoeckel

Minnesota Man Begged Deputies to 'Put One in My Head' After Shooting Sleeping Roommate: Police